Here I unpack the closet of my life!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog Hop favorite authors!

This week's blog hop asked what our favorite authors are and why. I enjoy so many it's hard to narrow it down but here are a couple. I love Anne Rice, her writing is so good and I've always been a fan of vampires and no vampire beats Lestat! I just started reading her Angel series and that same quality is there-I'm loving it.
Another favorite is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Sherlock Holmes is the best detective ever-no other detective will ever be greater and so many try to copy him. I love mysteries and Sherlock Holmes is the best.
Happy Reading & Good Coffee,
Lorie Ham

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. :) I like Anne Rice too - have you read her Mayfair Witches? That series is very good.

    Have a great weekend.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just hopping by to wish you a good day and lots of good books.

    Ms. Martin Teaches Media

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopped over to say "hi". Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm visiting through the hop. Great blog!

    I'm now a new follower. :)

    Hope you can check my blog out!

    Rexie-
    Rex Robot Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by with the hop. I'm reading a mystery now - God of the Hive by Laurie King. Have you heard of it? I like it so far but didn't realize it was apart of a series til I had already started. Anyway, check out my blog if you get a chance!

    http://windowseatreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So busy I missed out on the Hop this week. But
    you’ve won an award. Bop over to my blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete