Here I unpack the closet of my life!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Closet Becomes Long Term Temporary Cafe!

2010 has definitely been a year of change-both good and bad. One change has been that of webmasters for my personal writing/singing website, so although my website remains at www.LorieHam.com with a lot of great stuff on it, including sample chapters of my earlier books, it has not been updated in several months.
Since another change has been to start my own online magazine at http://KingsRiverLife.com, with the assistance of my new webmaster, that same new webmaster is swamped with that project as am I. Because of this I have decided that the old website will remain where and as it is, and the new one www.LorieLewisHam.com will go live on January 1, 2011 with a brand new look! My book review and author interview section of my website, The NoName Cafe, will remain as is for now at the old site as well, and will be reborn anew with fresh new material in January at the new one.
In the meantime-the Closet will become my new temporary home for great mystery book reviews and some author interviews! So be on the lookout for some great new stuff coming up here very soon. Who knows-maybe even tomorrow! lol
You may also follow me on Twitter @mysteryrat or check out my Facebook pages.
As always,
Happy Reading & Good Coffee
Lorie Ham

No comments:

Post a Comment